recovery restore problem!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by doomedraven, Jan 27, 2008.

1. doomedraven

doomedraven New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok well i tried to dl the jb 1.1.3 from dev team but it said main script execution failed. then all of the sudden it went to recovery mode! ok well luckily i have all of the firmwares on my computer so i don't have to dl any of them... ok so i went to itunes to do the regular shift restore thing and i picked my 1.1.1 fw...and then after i waited it said error 1604 or something... i have itunes 7.6. is this a problem? I am dl'ing 7.5 right now if i need it
  2. doomedraven

doomedraven New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ^^^bump^^^ please help me! what should i do?

im thinkin about uninstallin' 7.6 cause when i tried to install 7.5 it said a latest version of itunes is already this computer
  3. doomedraven

doomedraven New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    anyone please help!
  4. Trekky0623

Trekky0623 New Member

Yes, 7.6 is a problem. It won't let you use oktoprep to get the 1.1.2 jailbreak.

As for the 1.1.3 jailbreak problem, I had that same problem. I fixed by only downloading what was needed the second time. So all I had going in was an empty 1.1.2 iPod with BSD subsystem installed. Then it worked and I installed everything I wanted and synced with iTunes.