Recovery mode when I turn my touch back on

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Outrigger, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Outrigger

Outrigger New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There are a bunch of threads about recovery mode but I haven't found a case similar to mine.

I'm on a JB 1.1.3 and all of a sudden now, whenever I reboot it, it goes into recovery mode. I'd have to use iphuc to get it out of it, but its just a pain in the ass. Has this happened to anyone else? I have summerboard installed, and costumize, but as far as utilities go, thats about it. I also installed the costumize fix by Sklar, but I uninstalled that, but I don't see customize after I uninstalled the fix. And even though I deleted customize, its remnents are still there. Why is this happening? Thanks for your help.
  2. chplusink

chplusink New Member

I have the same problem. Actually, there are plenty of posts out there addressing this problem, though, it seems that no one has found the solution yet.

Edit: To clarify, I have the reboot into recovery mode problem. Even when I just shut it off normally, it reboots in recovery mode. I can kick it back up using iPhuc, but if anyone knows of a permenent solution, please share. Preemptive thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Anonymouslyanonymous

Anonymouslyanonymous Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you could try deleting the remnants manually through iphonebrowser or mobilefinder. Or you could try installing customize again and performing an uninstall after.