Recovering Purchases??

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by mopyohn, Jun 12, 2009.

1. mopyohn

mopyohn New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Recovering Purchases ///And/// Quickpwn Issues

Ok, so I bought an episode of a TV show for my ipod a while ago. Recently, I had to restore because my jailbreak decided to break after 6 months of awesomeness =P. Anyway, after the restore I no longer have the episode on my ipod (for some reason the backup didnt save it). How can I get it back?

I've tried going to the episode and hitting "buy" again, but a window pops up saying "You have already purchased this item. Would you like to buy it again?"

Will I be charged again if I hit the buy button? How can I get it back for free?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ok while I'm at it, mine as well post up another problem I've been having. I'm trying to jailbreak my iPod 1st gen, version 2.2.1 with quickpwn. As a preface, I have the quickpwn that supports 2.2.1.

I can't seem to get past the screen where you have to press all the buttons in order. I follow the instructions but always get an error at the end saying "Ipod connected in wrong mode"... wtf?
  2. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yes, you will be charged again if you click the Buy button. No idea about jailbreaking the first gen. All I did to jailbreak my friend's was put it in DFU mode, than run the program and restore it using iTunes. It was fairly easy. I'm assuming you didn't have it in DFU mode.

Turn it all the way off.
    Hold down the power and home buttons for a WHOLE 10 seconds.
    Let go of JUST the power button and keep holding the home button for another 10 seconds. Don't release it early.

It should work.
  3. mopyohn

mopyohn New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not even able to get into DFU normally now. I've jailbroken before and not had this problem...
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    In iTunes, go the the Store menu, then "Check for Available Downloads". Assuming you are logged into your iTunes account, you should be able to get the episode at no cost.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. flamablefart

flamablefart Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    apples not a scam company, u r not charged again.
  6. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I know that for music you are charged again. I bought this song on my iPod, forgot to SSH it off my device, had to restore, and I lost it.
  7. mopyohn

mopyohn New Member

Device:
    iPod touch