Recording Youtube Application?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by extremerocker827, May 31, 2009.

1. extremerocker827

extremerocker827 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Can someone make an application where you can record youtube videos or the audio from the videos on youtube? That would be CRAZY, since wifi is only available at home usually, and I use my touch on the go a lot. So then, I could watch my favorite vids even though I don't have wifi at the moment. IF that could be done it would be THE BEST!
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why is this in the iTunes App Store Games section? Also, If you're looking for it to be in the App Store, no way. It infringes on copyright.
  3. Ralzaider

Ralzaider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Nothing like this in the App Store, but if you're jailbroken you could use MxTube to download YouTube videos right onto your iPod.
  4. extremerocker827

extremerocker827 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Mines not jailbroken, and sry if this is in the wrong section I didnt see the games part of the title. Well if it infringes on copyright, how about an Audacity application? Its a program where you can master and record songs either uploaded or recorded on the computer. Mostly only musicians probably know about that though
  5. tymanzz

tymanzz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  6. Ralzaider

Ralzaider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch