Recomendations?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rioting, Mar 21, 2008.

1. rioting

rioting New Member

I am currently looking for that 'perfect' case. I would like something that doesn't add much bulk to the iPod touch, something that comes (or can go into) a dock adapter, and under $30 USD. I have owned a iClear before, but returned it because it was too fat and let too much dust in. I'm currently using a DLO Jam Jacket, which I like, but it has started to stretch and I need a new case.

I was considering the InvisibleShield, which is nice because it keeps the iPod so thin, but I decided against it because it doesn't protect from impact. I'm actually really careful from dropping it, but I'd rather not take the chance.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am now considering the Agent18- Regular, and ECO. It looks considerably thin, and comes with a dock adapter. But all the reviews don't seem really helpful. If anyone does have either of these cases, which one would you recommend? And does is fit snuggly enough that dust doesn't get in?

I am also open to other suggestion. I didn't mean to post this long so thanks for reading, and the advice (if you gave any).

2. dle24

dle24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yea ill go with the agent 18 shield case.their cool and they look great

i have one similar to it but isnt that lol
  3. rioting

rioting New Member

Thanks. If you wouldn't mind me asking, what case do you have? And do you like it?
  4. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Id recommend the speck hardshell w/ belt clip. I have that and a few other cases, but I like the speck best because it protects the entire ipod(w/out giving it to much bulk). It comes w/ a belt clip that doubles into a stand, it comes in different colors, and it comes w/ a screen protector.
  5. dle24

dle24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    mines is a griffin case sort of like agent 18 2 pieces and just snap them into place. yeah its pretty good all around

6. volsfan865

volsfan865 New Member

i have IGRIFFIN clear thing and i have dropped it like 10 times and its perfect but it is 40$

7. lqv2015

lqv2015 New Member

If you mean the Griffin iClear, then you overpaid. $15 at Wal-Mart here in the US.
  8. kimt08

kimt08 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    they dont sell it in the wal-mart near me though...

9. rioting

rioting New Member

That's exactly what I was thinking. Anyways, I had that case I didn't like it much. Dust got in too easily, and opened right up when I dropped it from like 7in high.