[Recomendation] Take it easy..... Calm Down.... It Will Be ok....

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by _.-iTouch-Hacker-._, Jan 18, 2009.

1. _.-iTouch-Hacker-._

_.-iTouch-Hacker-._ New Member

*&^%Calm *&^Down*&^%

BOLD Print = Important

Update 1: Here is the first screenshot of a jailbroken iPod Touch 2G. Right now the jailbreak process is far too manual to be useful to most people. But this is a first step (well, second step if you include the initial exploit).

-Ok so this confirms that the JailBreak has been successful

When we announced yellowsn0w, we made the mistake of giving an ETA for its release…and that really clobbered the last day of 2008 for us. So we won’t be issuing a formal ETA for the ipt2G jailbreak. But we are putting a lot of energy into it.

-This means their is No ETA or Known time for release so dont ask, "When will the Jailbreak be Released".

Update 2: A picture is worth a 1000 words but a video might be better in this day of Photoshop and fake YouTube videos. So we’re thinking of doing what we did before Christmas for yellowsn0w — show a demo of the jailbreak on Musclenerd’s Qik account (announced via his twitter account over there on the right hand side). Since Qik provides a live chatroom right next to the video, we’ll probably be in there too right after the video’s over. Note: anybody posing as any devteam member on that chat right now is faking it. We won’t be on that chat except for a very specific time that we’ll announce. (We may possibly not even do the chat since it’s so ripe for abuse).

-This is where they released the Screen shot, more proff even though with photoshop it is very easy to fake a screen shot that is why they make the vid

Please Register or Log in to view images

SCREENSHOT:

Update 3: It looks like we’ll do the Qik broadcast on Saturday afternoon (California time). It’ll be announced through MuscleNerd’s twitter. ]b]Unfortunately the Qik chatroom seems unmanageable, with no way to control the nicknames being used. So we’ll avoid it altogether — nobody on the Qik chat claiming to be us is actually us, so please don’t be fooled.[/b]

-This is stated whle Going to Quik Chatrooms "THERE ARE NO DEV TEAM STAFF THERE" So dont trust anyone.

Update 4: The demo video is now available. NOTE: NONE OF THE DEVTEAM WILL EVER BE IN THE QIK CHATROOM. There’s no way to prevent people from taking any name they want there. Anyone you see there with our names is a fake.

-SO this is confirming a video has been made check it out @ http://blog.iPhone-Dev.com

-The Dev Team has been working hard, give em a break. it is not helping to make a million topics of "When is the Jailbreak being released" because thre is NO ETA as stated earlier. It is up to the Dev Team to do their job and the Jailbreak will come when it comes. If it is released tommorow or Next month it is uncertain.But the fact is these guys are doing everything and spending all there time for your enjoyment. Just Calm down, sit back and relax and chck the forumn every so often for updates. If you are going to Make A Topic abotu anything to do with the iPod Touch 2G Jailbreak make sure to SEARCH for anyother topics with your simular Question/Comments so we dont clutter the forumn and make it dirty and un-Clean.

Thank You Dev Team and Please actually Lsten to what i am saying and dont let me be disgraced by seeing more of the same stupid topics, well they are generally not stupid until they are made a half-dozen times so we do care and take and appreciate your questions Just make sure they are not ALREADY answered.

Sincerely,
    Dan

BTW: Cheers Thanks again Dev Team and This was for the Noobs so those who understand where we stand on the JB and to "Search before Post", do NOT Flame me and just Note that this is For the Less Fortunately unknowledgeable Member

What a mouthful eh?

Note: Mods if you like this please Sticky becuz it might stop the unwanted Threads

Thanks!
  2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The irony is that there have been a dozen threads about this already.
  3. Ohfoohy

Ohfoohy Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This is an unwanted thread....there's tons of this exact same thread on this forum. What makes you think they would want to stickey this one out of all the others?
  4. latinoboi113

latinoboi113 New Member

yea right how ironic

5. _.-iTouch-Hacker-._

_.-iTouch-Hacker-._ New Member

This is the thread to end threads and a FAQ For the Updates this is NO Repeat trust me I've been a part of iptf all they way throuigh this JB and I havent seen a thread to stop the NOOBS in such detail so yeah
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    No this one is detailed unlike te other ones took me a long time to write
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thats what they said.
  7. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I agree that this is more detailed than the others, the problem is that no matter how detailed these get, people will still ignore them.
  8. rasco13

rasco13 New Member

i cant calm down !!!!!!! Rawr!!!!!!!
  9. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Except for the other 15 or so.

Copy and paste from the Dev Team blog with some added commentary?

While you undoubtedly were trying to stop the flood of spam threads, this, like the others before it, is not going to stop it.
  10. zeipodtouchguru

zeipodtouchguru New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    This is also the one that states it the most clearly