Reccomendation for a i pod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by livewires, Oct 31, 2009.

1. livewires

livewires New Member

Hey I recently just sold my psp and am looking for a new mp3 player; I looked around and found three ones that look good. The iPod touch Sony walkman X series and Archos 5 internet tablet with android. Imeadilatly I through the walkman, it is best music player out in terms of quality and what it does. But if I’m going to spend £100 plus I think I should get something that does much more instead of playing just a few MP3's. So basically the cheap, established and proven IPod touch or the new Archos.

The main decider will proberly be apps as anything else the Archos can do and sometimes it can do it better. So I was wondering what rating or review would you give the app store if you can only take into account completely free apps (because I’m a cheapo) that don’t require a constant internet connection.

And is it possible to guess some other software or hack that allows you to drag and drop music onto the iPod touch (I hate I-tunes)
  2. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    The App Store has grown dramatically since the day it opened. The amount of rights they hold are tremendous. Theres apps like Tap tap Metallica, Sims 3, Need for Speed, and a hell of a lot of famous games that would probably not be released by Archos for a long time. iPod touch has one of the best navigation and obviously since youre asking on a iPod Touch site, youre gonna get answers supporting iPod touchs lol.

Lastly yes there are many media playerrs that support iPod Touches besides itunes

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. livewires

livewires New Member

Thanks for the reply . I know their will be alot of ipod touch forums but yer just realising about how good the app store is and i through the best people to ask are the people who it best.

and thanks what other media players and can they all sync music to it.
  4. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yup they work just like iTunes except navigation may be different. Just go on google and type in "alternative itunes" or player
  5. iOwnxD

iOwnxD New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    winamp for windows