Rebooting problem.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Reboot1121, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Reboot1121

Reboot1121 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey, I'm new to this forum as you can see. Last night I attempted to jailbreak my ipod. It eventually got to the screen with the pineapple, and started rebooting. Everything went smoothly until 5 hours later it was STILL rebooting. So I unplugged my ipod but the apple in the middle was still there, and I couldn't turn the ipod off. I couldn't even get it out of the apple screen. It's still been rebooting for the past 15 hours. Every twenty minutes or so I hear a chime, but I guess that doesn't mean anything since nothing happens. Also, out of the 15 hours, the ipod as quickly flashed white and then back to normal.

PS: Every 30 minutes or so an "Apple Ipod" page pops up along with an itunes page. It says camera connected and asks me to select a program to launch this action.

Please help me, I just want to jailbreak my ipod.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Well, normally when it stays on that screen redsn0w says to unplug and replug it back in, but you waited way too long. Put it in DFU (link in my signature) and re-jailbreak it with redsn0w. If that doesn't work, restore it in DFU mode. Also you might want to try holding power and home for 60 seconds to get it to reboot.