RebelTouch vs NeoTouch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by pavan, Nov 30, 2008.

?

Which Case is Better? RebelTouch or NeoTouch?

Poll closed Dec 5, 2008.
  1. RebelTouch

56.3%
  2. NeoTouch

43.8%
  1. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So guys which do you think is better. I'm getting one of them, so which one?

this is the site. its under ipod touch 2g

My only hesitation for the neotouch is that it seems bulkier, because of the silicone/rubber case and then the H-Frame and then the I-frame. i want ur opinions and please try to give a reason why. Thanks
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    come on guys, answer
  2. joesephespinosa

joesephespinosa New Member

I made this account like ten million years ago but this is my first post. I got the neoTOUCH and it is so nice and sexy (the white) its not bulky at all the sleeve is 0.6mm thin!! thats like paper! You can actully see your finger through it (a little exagaratted(sp?)) The H frame goes on next and the the I frame but in the H Frame has an indention in the middle (sorta like how the rebel has spaces for the skeleto to fit in!)! So no bulkiness there

And on the WHITE (not sure bout the black) the H frame is a sexy clear showing the white sleeve and the I frame is a nice WHITE MATTE FINISH such a good texture and a sexy combo the White is defenitly an eye catcher!

While the rebelTOUCH is a hard "sillicone" with a hard plastic skeleton BIG WHOOP! (not a great texture/fell either)

Also the I frame Hframe combo. means that there is FULL plastic protectcion and Full shock resistance because there is an entire silicone protection to! While the Rebel is FULL "silicone" but only HALF plastic protection
  3. audi4life

audi4life Banned

Hi all,
    I think it makes no difference in thickness and bulkieness between the neo and rebel
    I have the rebeltouch for my ipod and i think there are no better cases at the moment.
    It protects your ipod so good because of the hard spine.
    Also the screenprotectors are very good, you will get some small bubbles around the edges but with some patience you can get them away. Switcheasy is at the moment the best case manufacturer I think
    In my opinion both cases are very similar, tough the neo is a few dollars more expensive
    And btw sorry for my bad english i am from holland

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. joesephespinosa

the neo's spin completly covers the edge and the back hence the "7 point locking system" and the "H frame/I frame combo" did you even read my post before you wrote yours??????

Protect it all:
    Neo is one of the first full covered cases in the market. (SWITCHEASY website)
  5. audi4life

audi4life Banned

Ok you are right it was my fault because i tought there was only one plastic spine with the neo but there were two. So i changed it

6. K9rosie

K9rosie New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    NeoTouch looks AWSOME!
  7. joesephespinosa

Yeah I thought that the I frame was also the skin I didn't like it at first but when I opened it and saw it thats when I realized it.

P.S I own both I like NEO and switcheasy is hands down best case makers next to Vaja so the rebel is still SPETACULR
  8. Kreeeee

Kreeeee New Member

Your English is far better than most English/American forum goers, and thanks for the useful post

9. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    the rebel just looks stupid. it seems like it protects better, but it looks so bad i would never buy it. neo if i had to choose one of the two.
  10. *JustMe*

*JustMe* Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I odered the Rebel for myself for Christmas Ive never opened it I was wondering if i should send it back and get a Neotouch or if i should just spend the money and buy both? I like both and the rebel is the only case i have is it necessary to have more than one or not? which is more protection?