RebelTouch problem...

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Socky, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Socky

Socky New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The rubber on the bottom left corner gets caught on the plastic, so I can't put it on properly.

Any solutions?
  2. audi4life

audi4life Banned

I had the same problem, you can pull the hard plastic spine over the edge by pulling it away from the screen. Then you can push it under the hard spine with the squegee, if this doens't work just put the whole spine on again.
  3. Socky

Socky New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    How do I pull it away, the rest of the hooks are in? Push what under the hard
    spine?

I've tried putting the bottom in first, but then the plastic cant go over the top...
  4. audi4life

audi4life Banned

I couldn't get my ipod out the way described on the package so i just pull my whole ipod out in one time. The package says you have to put the hard spine off first, but i take off the case with the hard spine still on because i can get the spine off. So if you have your ipod out try to put it in the case again, and try to give the last corners from the hard spine more space to snap arond the corners as the're supposed to be. I also noticed that when it's cold the case slinks and becomes tighter, so maybe you can try to do it in a warmer environment. I hope this will help
  5. pavan

pavan Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i returned mine. it is horrible. off to get a BSE
  6. audi4life

audi4life Banned

Why did you do that? It is such a nice case but perhaps a little bit difficult to put on. Always easier then a BSE, that is sure

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. Socky

Socky New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I can't give corners more space to snap..they CAN'T get round without me pushing..
  8. *JustMe*

*JustMe* Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i really hope i dont have this much trouble with mine(Dont get it till Christmas) maybe you should try contacting them maybe they can send a new one?
  9. Germany

Germany Banned

What I would do is push down just a little bit and then quickly push the iPod in. It seems to work for everyone on the videos I've seen on youtube. Hope I helped.
  10. mosgeo2000

mosgeo2000 New Member

I can't really add anything to what has already be said, sorry. What I will say for anyone contemplating a RebelTouch (*JustMe*) is that I have had two (a black one and an arctic one) and had no problems either putting them on or taking them off. I just followed the instructions and it worked as intended -- maybe I was lucky or maybe others have been unlucky.

Socky, hope you get it sorted soon.