rebel touch screen protector problem

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by imranh101, Oct 7, 2009.

1. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Hey guys... Im having a small problem with my brand new rebel touch
    I love the case btw.

Please Register or Log in to view images

The side of the screen protector (which I suprisingly attached well, has only like 6 bubbles, but none are on the screen, just on the black part

Please Register or Log in to view images

is coming up, resulting in a huge "bubble"
    Its not that far, but maybe like, 1/10th of a millimeter onto the screen? (I know this conflicts my "happiness" at my screen attaching, but you get the point)
    I know the case is barely pushing up at the edge of the protector, making the air get in...
    But I got the screen prot. well centered, and i've tryed kinda using my nail to "pick up and drop" the case back on top of the touch, but the case slides back in a half a second and next time i pick it up the bubbles there D:
  2. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Jul 13, 2009
    this happened to me all the time and im kinda hella good at putting on screen protectors (no bubbles and within a millimeter all around the home button and speaker). eventually after playing with it, i got i perfect so that it didn't bubble it up. but if you let the case bubble it up, it will destroy the screen protector. you might have to get it a lil bit wet and try to move it around. if it has to be a little off, try to get it to be centered vertically and maybe a lil bit too low.