reasons you think ipod needed a camera?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by a9205, Sep 12, 2009.

1. a9205

a9205 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    honestly i have a 5mp camera on my phone that i dont use, sure i'd love a mic but they are including one in da crappy white buds!
  2. Awesome

Awesome Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Idk would just seem cool to take pictures on it. I guess there really isn't a reason IMO.
  3. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    It dosent !.. I think they should of made the 8gb version Faster and voice control not just the 32 and 64 gb

Please Register or Log in to view images

.. that was total pointless !
  4. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    cuz my cell phone's camera has weird black dots all over the pics and idk how to fix it. it would come in hella handy. i honestly take my ipod more places than my crappy cell phone. also, taking pics and uploading them to the internet would be a lot easier. you just email them to yourself and there you go! no fees for mms. not all of us can afford the crazy data rates...
  5. Lord Faucon

Lord Faucon New Member

It doesn't; I'm not a teenage girl, I don't need a camera in every single electronic I own.
  6. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Convenience?

For those of you who suggest "just buying a camera" or a 3G S, I say both of these are highly inconvenient options.

1) I already own a camera. I don't necessarily NEED one on my new iPod, but it would definately convince me to upgrade and get my hands on a much faster device. Right now, the new devices really don't have all that much to brag about. Now, if it had something new like a camera, then I would sell my 2G on the spot.

Besides, who wants to carry around an iPod in addition to a separate camera, just to compensate for what we're missing out on?

You also have to consider the conveneince of sharing your media. For an iPod, you could accomplish this all in one step. For most cameras/phones, you would first either have to be connected to the internet, or go through the hassle of connecting them to your computer, and then upload. For an iPod, you would eliminate the middle man and go straight to YouTube/Facebook and be done with it. Convenience is what technology is all about, right?

2) No one in their right mind would go out and buy a 3G S just for a camera/GPS if they don't want to deal with a contract. It's double the price of an iPod. Just...no.
  7. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Just get a 3GS..... It may be dear but its well worth it if your going to buy an ipod and a good camera ! Just my Opinion !...
  8. Ubeans2001

Ubeans2001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Well:

-Better for social apps like facebook and myspace etc.
    -If you experience one of those "I need a camera now" moments to take pix of something thats once in a life time.

Those are 2 good reasons for me.
  9. reddmhjlh

reddmhjlh Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Apps that are available now on the app store require a mic or a camera. Like a guitar tuner app uses the mic. Or the College book search, where you take a picture of the book and find the best price. I do need that! lol