Realy Confusing Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ze Alpaca, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Ze Alpaca

Ze Alpaca New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    My friend has a 1.1.4 OTB 8GB ZiPhone jailbroken iPod Touch. There are a few annoying errors that i want to fix.

1. Installer has the "main script" error. I know how to fix it but when i go to reinstall installer it says under package size 0 bytes. On my ipod it says like 325 KB or something and it wont let me reinstall it.

2. Whenever i install community sources it works and refreshes but when i exit out of installer and go back in it deleats the added sources and add the ones i deleated back in.

3. Appolo wont connect to the AIM server. Havent tried with any other account.

4. Mail cannot send outgoing messages but i can recieve messages just fine. (This happens on my ipod too)

My touch is a 1.1.2 OTB 16GB 1.1.3 Dev Team GUI JB.
  2. FrozenIpaq

FrozenIpaq New Member

There are several fixes to the main script error, try clearing up some space and then trying to re-install it

2) Probably has something to do with space on your ipod, so once again, try deleting some items

3) Did you install the Apollo 1.1.3/1.1.4 fix (I believe those are the firmware versions that the fix is for)?

4) Depending on your email account you might have to configure some settings online in your account to allow outgoing messages from a remote device - try checking the documentation for your email service.
  3. Ze Alpaca

Ze Alpaca New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i installed boostool and i have 100 MB free on the 300 MB part.

Installer wont reinstall because it says its size is 0 bytes

iill try the apollo fix and i have aim mail
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Also try MobileChat. I have had problems with Apollo myself, and MbileChat works great.