really wierd, dont know what happened

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by dalt0n94, May 5, 2008.

1. dalt0n94

dalt0n94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    so i tried to get danimators customize to work, and eventually gave up...and then a normal customize wouldnt work, so i gave up on that, but now something wierder (is that a word?) has happened

when i tried to put my old Preferences.app folder into my iPoT, it would not work. i could open it up fine, but it looked like a regualr settings.app (with the exception of my Rip Dev settings)

so i figured screw it, i had tried everything i possibly could.

and then i tried to put vWallpaper cids on my iPoT, through SSH, and i noticed something VERY strange. when i opened up the applications folder in WinSCP, and then opened up an actual application folder, it said the directory i was in was something like /var/mobile/4ARHTR/Applications/whatever the app was

so my question is, WTF? has this happened to anyone else? if so, how can i fix it?

the main reason that this is a problem is because i cant change anything through SSH now

thanks +rep

oh, and another thing, does rep REALLY matter? at all? i dont think it matters much more than post count, but thats just my opinion. ok im done rep-ranting even though it was a short one lol
  2. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

did u use bosstools to move the apps???
  3. dalt0n94

dalt0n94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yes, right after i jailbroke and installed BSD Subsystem, like i always do
  4. neonarg

neonarg Member

hmmm that is very weird

I to have been having problems with getting customize to work. I got the Wheel of Death thingy and had to restore and Ziphone 3.0 kept screwing up my ipod.

Evently thought after many restores every thing seems to work right except when i try to open the "icon desplay order" Coustimize crashes, but that does not matter since i have the january upgrade.

I hope you figure out what is wronge, i know how frustrating this can be.