Really weird TTR problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by CurlyCarlos, Apr 6, 2008.

1. CurlyCarlos

CurlyCarlos New Member

Hey everyone, last night I discovered ZiPhone and used it to jailbreak by iPod Touch. I've been enjoying Tap Tap Revolution immensely, although it's sort of annoying how it'll randomly crash to the springboard. I've noticed that whenever I finish creating a new beat, the app locks up and the home button and top button don't do anything. After a minute or so, it reboots and everything is OK, but I get a "20% or less battery left" error, when I had above 70% before it rebooted.

I'm not exactly sure why this is happening, but was wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if anyone else has the same problem. I did the whole permission change thing, if that makes a difference. Any help is greatly appreciated, guys!
  2. GuilleiPod

GuilleiPod New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah. Me too. It looks like TTR have problems in 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 firmware.
  3. CurlyCarlos

CurlyCarlos New Member

That's good to hear that I'm not the only one. Is there a chance that it'll be fixed? Is TTR still being updated? I love it, and with a few minor changes it could be even better. I could go into detail, but this thread isn't really about that...
  4. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

errrr, there is a TTR fix out on installer, i dont know what source but basically what it does is set permissions in the folder to 777, its that simple! if that dnt fix it well set the same permissions to all of the songs in the TTR folder in /Media/ or /Library/ PROBLEM SOLVED!
  5. CurlyCarlos

CurlyCarlos New Member

I've already changed permissions, and I still have the problem.
  6. TSOnTheDrums8892

TSOnTheDrums8892 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yup, I have this problem too and I already changed the permissions and stuff to 777, and it still crashes after i make a new beat....

P.S. I used iLiberty+ instead of ZiPhone and i'm really glad... (just to put that out there) (i just jailbroke last night aswell)
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Just go use someones that works and you will be sick of that silly game in like 15 mins!