Really weird random noise problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by vonido, Apr 2, 2010.

1. vonido

vonido New Member

I have fimrwire 3.1.2 jailbroken with Blackra1n and for a while no problem. Then Suddenly when i listen to music one day it started to make a crackling noise instead of playing music. The "beat" were still there so i could almost still here what kind of song it was but its a ver enoying noise instead of music.

First i thought it was my headphones but i've tried 3 diffrent kinds and the problem is still there. Whats weird is that its random some times its making noise and sometimes its working perfectly. It usually wont work by restart the ipod or sync it but somtimes it work....

And when its happens it can happen without me touching the ipod at all! it starts randomly at anytime and can be gone for 3 days, then be there for hours to suddenly dissapear and then come back just minitues later. Weird.

Tried searching but got nothing else than complaints about the first gen ipod touch sound sucks. I got second gen if that helps.

i Would be very pleased

Please Register or Log in to view images

if someone have any idea of how i can fix this (and i rather not restore but if that is the only thing that would help i would ofcourse do it

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    just tried restoring, it still wont stop with the noises >.<, anyone have any idea?
  2. crash91

crash91 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This usually happens when the headphones port itself is damaged, it happened to me with my Sansa e200, sometimes you can hear stuff, sometimes you can't. There's not solution, just try jiggling the connector, or take it to apple.