really screwed up using categories

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by dragnandy, Jul 23, 2008.

1. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

i used categories and i tried to edit the file name using iphonebrowser. and i edited the blank apps i added in. all i did was rename stuff. and i guess it screwed up categories. and now, i cannot access any of my apps that were categorized, including categories, preferences, installer, ect. when i open the category it shows the dafault screen and i cant click on any of the apps. then it repsrings to the springboard. what do i do? i cant think of any ideas.
  2. eriito

eriito New Member

I have a similar problem caused with Categories... and I'm unable to access or unhide my applications and I think the cause was an upgrade from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 and a re-jailbreak, and so I have many blank icons in the Hidden list of Poof that I am unable to unhide. Anyone know what I should do?
  3. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

well mine wasnt from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5 upgrade, it was just because i categorized some important apps in a folder then the folder got screwy so i cant access them.
  4. TouchKid2.0

TouchKid2.0 Banned

I had to restore mine that's why I'm asking

IS THERE AN APP SIMILAR TO CATEGORIES

Please Register or Log in to view images