Really People?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Spark1223, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Spark1223

Spark1223 Banned

I probably will get flamed for this post, but I don't care.

Whats with all this hype about the iPod Touch 4g? Do you really think it'll have all the features of the iPhone 4 without the phone

C'mon people. Am I the only one who is getting dejavu? Last year the same thing happened. Everyone thought a camera was coming then it didn't.

My gut tells me this year is not different. It'll have no cameras, because Apple does want to separate the touch from the phone.

The gyroscope and the retina display are possible, I'll give you that, but still wait until Apple says something.
  2. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    This is discussed way too much. People should relax instead of trolling and flaming. If people are hyped about the new iPod, let them be it, I mean, come on, Apple will surprise us and to be honest, except for some Photos that could be (and are probably) fake, we have no clue.
  3. RandomEskimo

RandomEskimo Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Why don't people just damn well wait. There won't be flaming or anything then.
  4. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The features i want which are almost 100% guaranteed
    A4 SoC and gyroscope there is no doubt it will be there, specially seeing as how apple is promotion the iPod Touch as a gaming device
    Retina display its only logical for the iPod to share the same screen and keep compatibility of apps across devices

Features that i don't care about but almost guaranteed it will be there

All new design its is very possible for the design to change to follow suit (like iPod 2G/iPhone3G) doesn't need to be iPhone 4 like necessary could be iPad like as well who knows?
    Facetime apple wants to push this as a standard so its only logical for it to be there as well as in the new iPad, there's evidence Facetime will be used with email address

Features that's are less likely, not guaranteed to be there that i don't care about but would gladly take it if available

5MP Camera and mic with 720P video recording
    Gorilla Glass back

Now to those saying the people basically want an iPhone 4 without the phone that's clearly not the case guiding by the list i made which almost everyone agrees with.

The iPod 3G had the same curved from factor, CPU/GPU/RAM, screen, Motion sensors as the iPhone 3GS if those parts are upgraded on the iPhone 4 its only logical for the iPT4 to follow suit.
  5. iLove

iLove Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    No one knows, so in my opinion you should all stfu with the ideas until something official pops up, you're just wasting your time else.
  6. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    everyone knows the general speculations, so why are people posting threads like 'MY theory' when its identical to every other damn theory
  7. Matt_Maggots

Matt_Maggots Banned

Sorry sir, but you are late. There have been far too much threads about this already, I'm getting sick of them. Just let the kids have fun, be mature of all this. What would you expect from an iPod forum? I think all this hype is a little too much, but can't we just let everyone have their fun?
  8. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Seems as if I started something yesterday . . .
  9. Hayesy15

Hayesy15 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    the only difference will be maybe a cam
    it will be faster
    that iz probz just gonna be it
    and maybe that retina display (which aint even that different from the normal display)
    i dont know why everyone is going crazy over the iphone 4 it is only a little bit better that other iphones
    i wouldn't mind getting one put if i was going to get a new phone i will probz get an android coz there kinda better
  10. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

I think Apple will try to surprise, as usual.