Really new to everything.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by The Hype, Mar 1, 2009.

1. The Hype

The Hype New Member

so there is no untethered version to jailbreaking a iPod Touch 2G ? you can only JB it by going through the tethered version on redsn0w.com . and if theres not one will there be a untethered version coming soon and do you suggest trying to jailbreak if u dont really know what your doing or i should be fine using the tutorials and stuff or should i just wait ? srry about all these questions .
  2. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    i always tell people dont jailbreak the 2g if you have to ask "should i jailbreak it?" so i recommend not to but its your choice. learn about it first because alot of newbies are trying it then when it goes black they think they broke it.
  3. The Hype

The Hype New Member

no yeah iv seen so many kids post like i broke my itouch or its BRICKED and all this stuff and i dont wanna be one of those kids . what does BRICKED even mean ? and what are the advantages of jailbreaking your iPod touch 2G beside like being able to relle customize it ?
  4. Ohfoohy

Ohfoohy Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    bricked means like stuck forever. Besides customizing umm not suppsed to talk bout them here, if you know what I mean....
  5. The Hype

The Hype New Member

i dont really know what u mean but ill shut up about it lol . my faultt . but will there be a untethered version coming out soon ? and what does tethered mean anway ? im guessing like a more detailed and complicated procedure ? idk im guessing right now lol . i feel like a random