Really fast jailbreak questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by chadi, May 26, 2008.

1. chadi

chadi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    1. Can I jailbreak without restoring with iLibertyX and just click jailbreak like it is?

2. I bought the January apps. If I restore, will they just sync back on?

Thanks in advance.
  2. KhmerB10

KhmerB10 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i would just prefer using winpwn or pwnage tool depending on ur os
    with them i beleive you can make a custom firmware and upgrade it soo you wouldnt lose your songs and media

i think iliberty could jailbreak without restoring

and im not really sure on if your jan apps would go byebye
  3. chadi

chadi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I don't wanna try pwnage because I don't wanna mess up, and iLibertyX does the job for me. hmmm
  4. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Or you could save the trouble and downgrade to 1.1.1. Yeah, you could get the apps for free, but if you ran into any legal trouble, you paid for them anyways, right? Besides, not only is it a website download away, I've found it to be much more stable in my many restores on 1.1.4. But I'm sure there are many other people that will tell you otherwise.

If you "mess up," you can always restore, without the risk of permanently screwing up your iPod. So don't be afraid to take chances, especially if you don't have anything to lose in the first place.
  5. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

ok to #1 I'm not sure if u can do it without anyproblmes so u can try it if u want but have in mind that in case somethings goes wrong in the process u will be forced to restore....
    #2 well iTunes is smart enough to know that u bought the app pack so no matter how many times u restore the apps will be there