Really bad problem please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by friendlyfire203, Feb 28, 2008.

1. friendlyfire203

friendlyfire203 New Member

ok well i tryed to jailbreak 1.1.2 and i installed oktoprep and it did not work so then i tryed to restore my ipod and it loads and everything and toward the end it says cannot restore and itunes exits out and repears and it tells me to restore and the same thing happens again! i tryed to restore to 1.1.2., 1.1.1 and 1.1.4 and non of them work! i ever tryed autodown! please help me i do not know what is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL REP ANYONE WHO HELPS ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ipdtch

ipdtch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  3. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was having the same problem on my laptop..i just used my sister's laptop and it worked
  4. beezy

beezy New Member

restart comp
    re-install itunes
    get a new firmware file of wat u plan on 'restoring' (acutally solved one of my problems, i think itunes updates the one ur on, and if THAT one is messed up, then the restore file is, i think)
    try a diff comp
    force restore
    iphuc
    ibrickr
    just keep tryn n tryn...
  5. airsoftctl

airsoftctl New Member

ALL OF U ARE WRONG!

What u do first is unplug and turn off ur ipod..... then exit itunes...... then right when u plug ypur ipod back in hold the HOME and OFF button for 10 seonds (count slowly) Then when those 10 seconds are done you release the OFF button but keep the HOME button pressed for another 10 seconds and when those 10 seconds are over reslease the HOME button..... then u open itunes and it will say "ipod preparing for restore" When you see that just hold shift and click restore and put your 1.1.1 Restore file (which you should have on your desktop) and thats it just click the 1.1.1 restore and it will restore back normally

-Try this multiple times because it might not work the first time, PM me with any questions
  6. ipod touch fan

ipod touch fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)