REALLY Awesome Idea!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by d00m42, Dec 3, 2007.

1. d00m42

d00m42 Member

I accidentally came across this the other day http://www.matcode.com/remoteshutdown.htm, and I had fun messing with it at school. Because the iPod touch/iPhone has wifi, a port of this app to the iPod/iPhone would be really awesome! It would be useful, as well as a great prank tool : ) Anyone else have any ideas to whether this is possible?
  2. Spyda

Spyda Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow i could have some fun with that lol,. but i dont think it will be happening
  3. d00m42

d00m42 Member

Why though, because it is too hard to port?
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

mayb unwillingness for someone to work on it, i would if i knew ne thing about programming (i want to learn)

seems like it would be ridiculously fun in a skools computer lab....
  5. d00m42

d00m42 Member

yea today at my school, i wrote down the names of some of the comps in the lab i was in, and shut 5 of em off from my friends laptop on the other side of the school the next period and everyone was confused lol. is there anyone out there who knows enough programing to give me an idea on how hard this would be?
  6. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

Well VNC allows you to control computers remotely using your iPod, so if you were able to install VNC server (which is free) on your school computers, you could just switch them off remotely from your iPod.