Real Soccer 09 Controls help

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by TexasJr, Jan 22, 2009.

1. TexasJr

TexasJr Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm confused because out of all the times I have played I have only made two lucky shots and the rest have been shot over the goal, can someone tell me how to shoot the ball correctly
  2. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

A - Shoot (hold for more power, beware 50% is probably enough when you're within the key)
    B- Pass
    B (swipe up) - Lob Pass (you pass the ball through air)
    A (swipe left) - Fake Shot (not very useful)
    A (swipe up) - Lob Shot (you kick the ball up high to get over the goalie, most of the time the ball lands on the net, not very useful)

Basically you just use the A button, when you're close to the net, use the D pad to point towards the goal (or which part of the goal you want the ball to go, if you're close to the net), hold A and release when you think the power is enough. A good place to shot (once you're past the defenders) is from the penalty area, you can just press lightly and aim a bit towards the side to get it past the goalie.
  3. LesPaul

LesPaul New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    hold A for a VERY short amount of time, not very long at all
  4. Yangydoodles

Yangydoodles New Member

Don't try and hold A until the bar on screen goes completely red, if it goes past half, and you're in the box, that should be more than enough.

Double tap on the screen whilst you're running with it allows a side step, and a circle allows, well, your player to spin around.