Real Racing Cars

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by InfiniteVolume, Aug 5, 2009.

1. InfiniteVolume

InfiniteVolume New Member

Device:
    iPad
    What is the difference between like, 6.5 litre and 6.0 litre in exotic? There are also litre differences in other classes, what's the difference?
  2. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

I would also like to know this.

It sucks that they dont give specs that you can see for the cars
  3. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Doesn't it mean it is more powerful so Top speed and Acceleration should increase

But im probably wrong
  4. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i dont know too thats a good question!!!
  5. pac12321

pac12321 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i would have to agree with kidchop.........but i dont really know
  6. yuyaera

yuyaera Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    6.0 is a smaller cylinder.
    6.5 is a larger one.
    I know that. But I think the 6.0 is better cause its lighter? and it gets more torque
    since its smaller and lighter, which means it moves faster. I'm guessing.
  7. chuckgp

chuckgp New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Found this on the Firemint support site:

There are no performance differences between cars in the same class. So all Hatches perform the same as each other, all Sedans perform the same as each other, and all Muscle cars perform the same as each other.

We did not want to unduly create an imbalance between vehicles in the same class as we felt this would give players who have unlocked more content in the game an even greater advantage over new players when it comes to submitting Time Trial and League times, over and above the fact that experienced player would obviously have logged more hours and be more the vehicle and track selections available.

The way it has been implemented gives even the newest players a chance to compete if they manage to have a great lap, while not being hampered by potential performance differences only made available after unlocking content.

The real difference is that when other players are watching your YouTube replays or league races on their device, they will be able to see how far you've progressed by which car you are using. For example, if you see someone using the Zannoil or Ubermart cars, you can see that they've completed that particular class on the A difficulty.

Of course, you might just want to choose whichever particular car you think looks best after you beat all the classes on A difficulty, so it's entirely up to you. =)