readd!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rue9, Dec 25, 2007.

1. rue9

rue9 New Member

i downloaded my movies from limewire, then i put them through isquint and imported them to itunes.
    but my MPEG-4 movies wont go onto my ipod touch!
    whyyy?
  2. doofeh

doofeh New Member

the videos have to be converted... A pain but necessary

Please Register or Log in to view images

videora.com is the one I use

Good luck!
  3. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i hate people like you that download movies from limewire.........

its so incredibly sad why not just buy the real film and copy it?????

people that download films should be shot and survivors should be shot again

(Gta moment Sry)
  4. dude19

dude19 Banned

theyre porbably not the right resolution i tried to put my ipod touch converted files onto my ipod video it wont work .so yea just get videora and select ipod touch as your ipod model or ipod video if you want the files to be more versatile
  5. botchok5

botchok5 New Member

Im sorry but what is the point of paying £7.99 for an album or £15 for a film, if you can just get it for free?
  6. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    To get back on point - iSquint should convert them just fine for the iPod Touch (and for those that don't know, iSquint is on the Mac so Videora isn't an option). Anyways, have you tried to use them on your computer? Do they work? Have you correctly gone to the Movies tab and selected those particular movies you want to sync and then actually hit the apply/sync button? Did you change any settings in iSquint or just go with the Normal/iPod settings?

If you want to get a known working MP4, go to Archive.org and download a cartoon or something in MP4 like the one here - http://www.archive.org/details/TaleofTwoKitties - add it to iTunes and sync it over. If it works and your videos don't, perhaps you changed a setting?