Read This.. Please.

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Live To Rise, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Live To Rise

Live To Rise New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Im not trying to spam or anything or get flammed for posting this... but i am new to this site... and the whole jailbreaking ipod thing.. but here is a laydown of what i know and can do..

here are a few things i need and want, as well i will post a few things that i learned about it...

1. I really want a GBC emulator that actually works well, i have already tried gb4iphone or whatever its called... that didnt work... and it is not in my cydia... so i cant download it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. I tried converting the gbc rom into gba.... yellow screen... but i figured out why it does a yellow screen.. it is because during the covert process and stuff goombo does not support special charecters like the é in Pokémon so thats why it wont compile...

3. i saw something else about another gb emulator that someone else was working on... zacaj or something was his name, if it can load rom's and work proberly please someone link me the latest version of it... if the gui is not complete yet i would be willing to help create it.
  2. AwesomeAJ

AwesomeAJ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    1. There's only gb4iphone right now. It should work.
    2. Why would try to convert the file from gbc to gba?
    3. Haven't heard about that.

Oh, and that last paragraph's probably gonna get you banned.
  3. Cl8rs

Cl8rs Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Remove the last paragraph, unless you wish to be banned.