RE : TTR Guitar Hero III TAPS!! (Yes! finally here...) Updated: Pack 3

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by ituuchusar_88, Apr 8, 2008.

1. ituuchusar_88

ituuchusar_88 New Member

Hi , I downloaded these songs and got in Winscp , I transfered them over to the correct locations and I go into TTR (w/GuitarHero3Mod) and the music I transfered is not there but when I go back to Winscp its there. Am I doing something wrong , please help , and I did look around and I can't find a thread just for this problem but if there is kindly show me the way.

Btw : I am using 1.1.4 Jailbreak
  2. Rwpexpert

Rwpexpert New Member

Well were EXACTLY did you put it because saying you put it in the right place doesn't help. And thats what I think is wrong

You have the 1.1.4 jailbreak, the place you should put it instead of the var/root/Media/TTR/Music like you are told in the thread (which is correct for 1.1.1-2) you need to put it in var/mobile/Media/TTR/Music

So recap delete everything where you put it in the ROOT folder and put it in the MOBILE folder
  3. endrewsmith

endrewsmith New Member

well i'm having same problem. I'm using 1.1.3 and placed all the files in corresponding folder under mobile but nothing shows up in downloaded section. bty file permission is also set to 755. still no luck

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ituuchusar_88

ituuchusar_88 New Member

you were absolutley right , all I had to do was put it in the var/mobile/Media/TTR/Music
    folder for music

and var/mobile/Media/TTR/Taps

for taps

thank you very much
  5. Rwpexpert

Rwpexpert New Member

No problem

Well First re-install it and make sure you are using the most updated version of ttr, ttr is a bit buggy at times so no worries if it doesnt work on the first try. Second try manually installing the songs and then downloading some via installer. If, not try rebooting your ipod a few times, and maybe leave it off a few hours (for some odd reason this sometimes works for me.) And if still not trying restoring your phone anything past that is out of my reach.

PS on a side not check the permissions, I am not good on them because I use iPhonebrowser which you dont set permissions. (btw if you want you can give that a try)
  6. endrewsmith

endrewsmith New Member

I manually installed the gh3 update pack and turns out it works except for the icon is still of ttr. But anyway thanks for ur reply
  7. chinook

chinook New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why don't I have a mobile folder

I'm 1.1.3 btw.
  8. Joker

Joker New Member

cool, thx