Re-Jailbroke my Ipod-Having problems. (1.1.4)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Jfunston, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Jfunston

Jfunston New Member

So i recently experienced a problem while downloading something off of installer and i had to restore my ipod. I re-jailbroke my ipod. I went to my uninstall list and everything that i already had was all there already but my sources were gone and none of my applications showed up anywhere except for the uninstall section and i couldn't use them. I'm wondering if using WinSCP i can somehow make my applications work again without having to reload them.

Problem 2: I have no idea how to use WinSCP. Everytime i read something about it, it says to overwrite to my ipod but i'm not sure how to do this. Sorry for being a noob.

Problem 3: Whenever i try to log into WinSCP it says: "Server unexpectedly closed network connection. I don't know why it's doing this. I'm using the right IP adress format: 192.168.X.XXX from my ipod touch but it won't log in (i am using root/alpine as username/password)

I am running 1.1.4

All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. Poopymath

Poopymath New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My first s uggestion, would be to force restart your ipod. Hold down home button and the top key until you see the apple log. Also on WinSCP actually click login instead of pressing enter. That's what usually fixes it for me.
  3. Jfunston

Jfunston New Member

I tried that but it didn't work, thanks though.