Re-Jailbreaking

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by MaskedMagi, Dec 9, 2007.

1. MaskedMagi

MaskedMagi New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys. Since I've had my touch I've had to restore it and jailbreak it twice. On both occasions I was just doing something simple and the whole thing screwed up on me. Now its happened for a third time.

all I did was replace an icon in the summerboard theme folder, and now everytime I turn it on, its forever stuck on the apple logo with the circular loading icon going round and round.

I'm going to have to restore it again, but its just so annoying everytime this happens. I only just got my ipod to the stage where I was 100% happy with its appearance and apps and now I have to go through it all again!

I was wondering where similar things happened to any of you guys, or whether its just my ipod?

Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have never experiecnced this. jailbroke my iPod once the day after i got it, never had any errors since. i try not to mess around with the icons and such though. i dont use customize or summerboard really.

just try not to do any editing because that seems to be your problem. maybe jsut try to install things and leave them there lol