re-jailbreaking 1.1.2 help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by d0gMa, May 20, 2008.

1. d0gMa

d0gMa New Member

I jailbroke my touch a while back and all was great until i forgot the root password and now cant connect with SSH (doh!). I dont want to upgrade to 1.1.4, i just need to reset my iphone whilst keeping 1.1.2

the 1.1.2 used to be stickied but now i cant find it... can anyone help? do i need to download 1.1.2 firmware again and manually install? if so how?

all i remember is loading itunes, holding both buttons and then doing something else with another program to break it out of the circle of death.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You had to start at 1.1.1 firmware and run jailbreakme.com to add the installer. Then you downloaded the 1.1.2 firmware and did the ctrl restore on itunes to update to the 1.1.2 software and then there was a 1.1.2 jailbreak folder you downloaded with the .bat file you ran to jailbreak the 1.1.2 firmware. I may have all the stuff but people have been past 1.1.2 for awhile.
  3. M_A_G_G_I

M_A_G_G_I Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You forgot to run Oktoprep!
    1 person likes this.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I was really going into much detail but it's good you pointed that out as it's about the most important thing and it did in fact skip my mind. Getting old is tough!