Re-Jailbreak 3.0 without losing all apps and music?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by MBaller20, Jun 22, 2009.

1. MBaller20

MBaller20 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    something has gotten seriously messed up with all my jailbroken apps. they were working fine, but i must have recently done something wrong because they all crash when i try to open them. i

what i want to do now is reinstall cydia on my iphone because it's not working. i don't have icy or installer installed and i can't access through ssh or mobile terminal. right now, i'm just wondering if there is a way to re-jailbreak, so i can get cydia back on, but not lose everything i currently have on.

thanks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. legendarytrainer

legendarytrainer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    ur post is a littl econfusing but ill try to help. let me get this straight, you DELETED cydia? i dont believe that you can re-jailbreak whithout restoring but whhat have you got to lose. use redsn0w to try to jailbreak, while already jailbreak. if it reinstalls cydia, great! if it doesnt, then u can always restore and rejailbreak. but for now, i dont believe that wwithout ssh, mobile terminal, or an installer type app, i dont think you can do anything.
  3. MBaller20

MBaller20 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    thanks for replying. i didn't delete cydia, it just won't open along with other select few apps. i can't access the files on my iphone because ssh is not working either. i wonder if i can manually reinstall ssh on my iphone...i am able to access the files on my iphone through total commander.