RE: Changina all bars

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by beezy, Feb 12, 2008.

1. beezy

beezy New Member

using Romeboards sticked tut, i made the themes, there really not mine, but to cut away the middle man, ill just post my other.artwork file for u to SSH into your /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/. it will ask if u wanna replace, say yesl .ok well i made one of them all brushed metal (the apps and safari and music and videos ect.) and the other is just a nice sleek/shiny black, for apps, music and videos, and safari is brushed metal. these were made for my 1.1.2, shouldnt make a diff on 1.1.1 i think...but i wouldnt recocomend it on 1.1.3, well just dont hold me reliable for watever u do to urpod, and make sure to make a backup,
    note-not sure with 1.1.3, make backup, IMPORTANT- after u overwirte ur old other.artwork, restart. see if it worked. THEN go into ur application folder and change all the Default.png in each app to permission 755....enjoy, and if u have requests ill try n make em...

Attached Files:

2. beezy

beezy New Member

i made another, its the metal and black, but when ur highlighting a song, or video, instead of being blue, its green , looks good with a green volume fill, can be found in customize (were i got mine)

Attached Files: