Rawd's Multipmap (Hard)

Discussion in 'iPhysics [old jailbreak version]' started by steman79, Dec 5, 2007.

1. steman79

steman79 New Member

Every time I get to the first "bottom" level(I think it's the 4th screen overall), the program crashes. Has anybody made it past that screen without it crashing?

Occasionally iPhysics crashes in general for me after extended play, I am starting to wonder if the objects that go off screen are still in the memory and are not deleted during that iPhysics session which fills up the iTouch limited memory space.
  2. bklynsoulja

bklynsoulja New Member

i cant even beat the regular one...=[ llol
  3. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Hmm... I'm not sure.. I've played it through tons of times, and never had it crash (there).. I have had the very occasional crash, and I reboot my ipod.
  4. brewer-11

brewer-11 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i havnt had any problems with iphysics and i love it but i dont have my ipod touch right now so i cant check soz
  5. Poffel

Poffel New Member

i had the same problem, it crashes.
  6. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

I haven't had this problem, I beat the whole pack a couple times and this has never happened to me.
  7. Poffel

Poffel New Member

suddently the game is very slow,, and then - CRASH ^^

same problem when there are too manny objekts. lines._|----|____|
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Well, you have to realize that if you draw like 20 things, they are all reacting with each other physically, and it takes quite a bit of processing. This app is still only a few weeks old, and I'm sure there will be more improvements to the engine. It gets especially laggy if you draw a bunch of odd shaped lines. I have had it crash on me as well when doing this. Try to delete objects that are no longer useful to completing the level whenever you can.