Release RATINGS, messed up..

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by unsungzero, Jan 13, 2008.

1. unsungzero

unsungzero New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Would jus like to say, some idiot(s) seems to be going through the forum and giving negative points on themes. Not sure if there's a pattern but alot of really good themes have been down voted for apparently no reason.

Probably not really much of an issue but jus thought it was worth pointing out as it may influence theme choices for some people.
  2. XxtechmasterxX

XxtechmasterxX New Member

yeah i know ive seen that too!! including my theme.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Ive noticed also, its not just -1 either, they are making multiple accounts and giving negative ratings on them all.
  4. mrmac

mrmac Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    OMG!!

THE WORLD'S GONNA END IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING FAST!!

who cares if they all have a - sign beside them. We lived however long this forum has been up without ratings.
  5. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    im pretty sure people are just reading this thread and getting a new idea. besides, whys it in the realease forum anyway?
  6. unsungzero

unsungzero New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah.. erm thanks for the sarcasm, I already said in my original post that it may not be an issue for most people. It's just that theme creators spend alot of their own time making these themes and the ratings are a good way for users to show that a theme is either great or sh*t.. the problem is, most that are considered great themes are getting downvoted for no reason.. anyway, if it doesn't matter to you then why post something sarcastic?

I put this in the releases thread as it concerns released themes and it seems appropriate to let people know, in case they hadn't noticed.

Everyone can forget this and carry on anyway, the world won't end

Please Register or Log in to view images

..and nobody seems to give a s**t anyway lol