Ratings Bar Background - How do I update and can someone help??

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ghostrider1234, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ghostrider1234

ghostrider1234 New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'd like to update the background of the ratings bar. It appears to be a transparent or clear type of background. However, I would like to make it all black. When I double-click on the album art and the ratings bar/song list appears, I don't like how the bar has the different background than the rest of the look of all black. Appears a little choppy to me and doesn't seem to flow with the theme I have.

The problem is, I have no idea how to do this AND I wouldn't even know which file to overwrite in the directory. Can't anyone help with this?
  2. yankeeskidd

yankeeskidd New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    put this in your mobilemusicplayer.app

Attached Files:

3. ghostrider1234

AWESOME! Worked like a charm and it looks MUCH better. Thank you very much for the help!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. TheAppleTree

TheAppleTree Active Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Thank you soooo much for this! People were asking me what to do about this and I had NO idea what to to them...
  5. ralliart12

ralliart12 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    But wat if my 'mobilemusicplayer.app' already contains a "NowPlayingAboveTableGradient.png"? Do I replace it with this one?

Actually my issue is: whenever I tap the album art once to look at the list of songs, the background behind my ratings, the row of stars/dots that part just disappears & my wallpaper shows thru?

threadstarter, r u having the same problem?
  6. meepo

meepo New Member

i have this same problem. except the part that is see through, is the backround behind the music controls. anyone help?
  7. ralliart12

ralliart12 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Works AFTER a re-spring. Thanks! But how come your file is alot smaller than the original I'd? Urs 148kb as compared to mine original 299kb?
  8. ghostrider1234

nope. I haven't had any issues. Worked like a charm for me. Not sure about the file size. Didn't even bother to check. I just know it worked so that's all that I was concerned about.
  9. laz305

laz305 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    how do i do that plz?