Rant @#$%^&*()*&^%$#@!

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by shotgunfool, Jan 9, 2008.

1. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just my little rant for the day

its really starting to annoy me on this forum that people keep putting

Noob Question

in the title of their thread even though some of them arent noob questions just commonly asked questions

im not saying i dont help the person but just a min ago i saw a "Noob Question" thread and it was asking where is the applications folder...

its not noob its just not searching

i hate people that Degrade themselves to "noobs" so they can get their awnser quicker

why dont they just put "1 quick question" or "simple question, simple fix"

stop calling yourself a noob just because you dont know the awnser to your question or your struggle to do something

Well thats my rant over
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

i just get annoyed when they post a question when the same thread asking the same things with answers, about 2 thread below them.
  3. mast3rpyr0

mast3rpyr0 New Member

ya i hate that too.

I also hate when i have to open a post to see what its about...

Hey just like urs!
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

n00b question, please do'nt pwn me. I was trying to create an app for the iPod that puts the current temperature into the StatusBar. I have everything all worked out, and coded, I build the toolchain and everything. In fact, as far as I can tell, everything works. The only problem is that my iPod's screen is black. Here's what happened, I got a pop up saying that I had 10% of my battery life remaining. Then I went and watched a movie on the YouTubeNet, and the screen just went black on me. I had a warning that 10% of my battery was remaining, but I just ignored it.

Can someone please help me! iTunes won't let me restore, so I don't know what to do!
  5. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

N00b question. I went and bought an iPod Touch (16GB!), and I put my favorite song on it. But I don't have any sound no matter how hard I try to shove the iPod into my ear canal. Somebody please halp a brother out.

Also, how do you guys keep your ears from hurting while listening to music?

If somebody can write up an easy step by step tutorial on how to do this, I would appreciate it. But don't leave any details out, as I will hate you forever and call everything you do garbage.

Thanks!
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

lol at skylar!

and i swear to god i hit f5 and there was two of the EXACT SAME QUESTION (wifi in school) threads right at the top one on the other
  7. romeboards

romeboards Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hahah, skylar ive actually solved problems where thats actually happened, dont joke about it lol
  8. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I agree. Noobs can't have their work done for them, or else they will remain noobs. I get very angry when I see a thread called "A few Noob Q's". I will answer the question, but I won't let them get off easy, if you know what I mean...