Randomly freezes after I restored after a jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pabalabalo, Jun 19, 2008.

1. pabalabalo

pabalabalo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I jailbroke my ipod from firmware 1.1.4, but when I installed the Apollo app, it started to act up and not let me dowload certain app, and the Apollo app didn't show up in the uninstall tab in the installer. So I decided to restore it and just jailbreak it again. So I restored it and jailbroke it, and was adding a new source (ispazio) but then the screen just froze on one of the keys. It seems to freeze whenever I use the keyboard, but now it freezes randomly whenever I click/press on something. I keep trying to restore but its not seeming to work. Help please!
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I am sending you a link to a guide so you won't have this problem anymore. You can't go to the installer keyboard following the jailbreak you need to go to contacts keyboard or another first.
  3. pabalabalo

pabalabalo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    ok, thanks, as you can see I'm pretty new to this forum but have had my itouch jailbroken for a few weeks. I'm glad I found this site. Could you post the link in this thread? still tryin to figure out my profile and whatnot, thanks!