Random Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by joemama13249, Jul 26, 2009.

1. joemama13249

joemama13249 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    So i jailbreak my 2G itouch and even though i have some knowledge, im still a little n00bish when it come to this stuff, so here it goes.

1) I've seen how to make theme videos on youtube and stuff, but where do you get all the cool icons for your apps?

2) When i jailbroke my itouch to 3.0, i come across this option in redsn0w that says if i would like to install cydia and icy. So i did both and when i opened up cydia for the first time, it said some error code saying that it wasn't working, i think because of icy. is there a fix for this bug?

3) What are some really jailbroken apps that i could download via [POPCORN]

Thanks for commenting and answering my questions!!!
  2. iTouchGuru

iTouchGuru New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    1) Icons come with themes that you get from Cydia.
    Most themes have custom icons for the default apps like Music, Settings, etc. but they might also skin games like Dirt Moto.

2) You probably used redsn0w 0.7.2. Just rejailbreak without clicking Install Icy and Cydia will work fine. Do not use Icy, though it might look cool, it messes up your iPod and it doesnt install/uninstall the right way.

3) DO NOT TALK ABOUT APPLICATION PIRACY on this forum. You have cracked apps, thats great.. just dont talk about here. I wont report you but please edit that out before you get warned/banned.