random question/suggestion

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by robertomano24, Oct 31, 2008.

1. robertomano24

robertomano24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ok, so today i downloaded this complete UI theme, Vista something or another..it was pretty beast, not bad, there were a couple of things maybe left wrong. it reminded me of the time when VNC was originally released for ipod touch...good times.. anyway, i was wondering if anyone was thinking of or already in the process of makeing a full blown windows, vista, mac, or leopard, with the start bar, or finder bar, and everything in between for macs, aplles, and windows.
    if anyones NOT thinkin of it, perhaps something to think about.
  2. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    There's a Leopard theme already. I wouldn't mind a Linux one though.

I downloaded one from Cydia and it was alright, but nothing fancy, just icons.
  3. ryanlusk

ryanlusk Banned

There is already Vista and Leopard.
    Search ultimate leopard.
  4. robertomano24

robertomano24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i meant sometihng more along the lines of an actually working start menue, that has an ll programs folder and games and blah blsh kind of stuff.. ultimate leopard needs a little more work in 2.x. themes such as an actually scrolly dock for a leopard, and instead if dock, theres a windows emulation thing for psp, windows something or another, that seems like it would be easier to emulate on a more highly powered device such as an ipod touch or iphone.