Random DFU

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by flashcus, Sep 17, 2008.

1. flashcus

flashcus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My 1G ipod touch always randomly goes into DFU mode. None of the buttons "wake" it again and when i go into itunes it says its in DFU. To get it out i have to hold the home and power buttons for like 5 seconds then it reboots. Also, when it does this it looses LOADS of battery life, just for being in DFU. Why does it happen?

I'm on 2.1 unJB
  2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    take it back to apple... might be a hardware problem
  3. flashcus

flashcus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Rekon theyd replace it? Problem is, my ipod serial number isnt recognised by the apple website even though i bought my ipod in January. How can i prove that i bought it then? It was on ebay so the item is too old now. My itunes account was created then and i can bring proof of ID to show it was my account, would they accept that?

What else?
  4. MrCrawley

MrCrawley New Member

i take mine because this annoying problem and the sons of a witch said they couldn't found the problem, also mi screen flashes when i turn it off and they said that since ut was when i turned it off they wouldn't apply guarantee, i was so mad i started yelling & fighting i was asked by security to go out and dont return or the would call the police
    Frog them