Random Battery Percentages.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by ben, Jun 23, 2009.

1. ben

ben Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You know how on your iPod Touch/iPhone, when you have low battery, it says "20% [or 10%] of battery remaining"? Well, when I was on stock 3.0, this worked perfectly fine. However, after installing JB 3.0, that message no longer says 20% or 10%. It seems to just pull out some random number in the millions and puts that in front of the percentage sign. I have the battery percentage add-on for SBSettings, so I know how much battery I actually have left, but its just weird.
    I say the number is random because it has no co-relation to the actual amount of battery remaining. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I've tried syncing, restarting, etc.
    I'd rather NOT restore.

Pics:

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. glassguitar75

glassguitar75 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  3. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    that sucks, if only ur battery really had that much lol sorry i had to say that, but i know its very weird, my friends ipod does that sometimes, but more severely, like billions and trillions lol but it sucks no matter what the number ever is, because who wants a dead and/or inaccurate ipod

lol ive been helping my friend with his, if i figure it out ill make sure to let u know

EDIT: nice themes lol
  4. ben

ben Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
  5. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    no problem, but unfortunately weve got nothing so far, my friend downloaded mybattery from cydia and it seems to work, but as to the actual problem, we dont know what happened. but we did kinda think of a common sense thing, the first popup is always 20%, lol and the next is 10%.. so no matter what the number is u can still tell lmao