Random Apport (you should read this).

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Tafich, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Tafich

Tafich Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I used to have a problem with some games that was really annoying, but now I got to fix it.

Suppose you're playing "Gangstar", everyone that has played this game knows that it has really good graphics, and because of this the game is really heavy. Just take a look at how much time the loading takes for you to start playing the game.

This is ok, I mean, waiting for a long "loading" to play a good game is not bad. The annoying thing is that when the loading finally ends and you get to play, the game freezes every 25 secs aprox. and you have to wait sometimes 20 secs for it to unfreeze and continue running.

I tried solving this problem by freeing up memory, deleting apps, closing every other app on use using SBSettings, fixing permissions with SBSettings, among other things, and nothing worked until I found the solution, and its pretty simple.

Make sure you have SBSettings, after this just open it (SBSettings), click on power and then "Safe Mode". After this you will enter iPod/iPhone's safe mode, run the game and it will work perfectly.
    You will notice that your Winterboard theme will be gone, but don't be scared, when you return to normal mode you get everything back. Also, if a message shows up, just click ok and ignore it.
  2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yea that's what a lot of people already do. It turns off all the mobile substrate plug-ins.
  3. Tafich

Tafich Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, I've figured out this thing a week ago I believe and I have been away from the forums since months ago so I don't really know if people know this or no, I posted it cause I believe that I don't lose anything =).
  4. ISkateOn

ISkateOn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    make sure you have spring back if you have five column or row spirngboard or your icons will get messed up