Raging thunder map editor?

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by groan, May 10, 2008.

1. groan

groan New Member

how sweet would it be to have player made maps. anyone know what the maps are made in? maybe i'll try to contact the dev.
  2. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

nice idea
  3. windmaster0

windmaster0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    that would be awesome i probably make just a whole bunch of lighting bolts and jumps

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. KevN

KevN Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    It would seem to large to put in installer. Not that you couldn't. The next update you will see for it (if it comes with a map editor) will be about 60 megabytes. You have to understand how much space is needed for map editing. I don't think it will. But if it does, it 1) won't have a background, 2) will only be playable by 1 type of car, 3) crash more often
  5. Eight Gigabytes of Win

Eight Gigabytes of Win New Member

Uh, 'scuse me, but ... WHAT? A utility where you can make curves and place models that are ALREADY in the game taking up sixty megabytes!? And why wouldn't it have a background? If it was already on your iPod, then it wouldn't take up any more space because you only need the one copy. And it would be playable by all the cars - what the f*** does that have to do with the actual map? Nothing! You're being retarded! And that won't cause extra crashing at all, unless your map has too many polygons for the iPod's memory.

-Eight Gigs