Quite Possibly the Easiest Way to Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by md1550, Feb 9, 2009.

1. md1550

md1550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Not the best by far but thanks for sharing.
  3. Jake1991

Jake1991 New Member

I really don't understand why some people can't figure out how to jailbreak there ipods. It's really not that hard. I jailbroke mine using windows, and sure I had some problems, but I was like "OMG U LOZERS BRICKED ME". I just posted a bulletin asking for help. So of the people at these forums are pretty dumb. I mean I'm only 15, I think if I can do it, then so can anyone else. I used jb's windows tutorial. It's really not that complicated as everyone else makes it look, and going alittle off subject here but uhhh some of the people here can be really big jerks. They say very rude things that are completely unnecessary. If these forums(not people) weren't so helpful I would have been out of here already. Back on subject, thanks for posting the vid. I'm sure the 10 year olds who just got their ipod 2g will be able to finally jailbreak it.
  4. Legendairy

Legendairy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    LOLOL, that guy is so funny, "kitten are gonna die", "you're f#*!ing retarded"... HAHAAHAHA
  5. CalebMingle

CalebMingle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just noticed that video was for Voltage

Please Register or Log in to view images

Watching it now, thanks.
  6. Kingoftherockage

Kingoftherockage New Member

WOWOWOw the easiest is mos def Cyw00d, lol and even that took me a few days to figure out correctly.
  7. Legendairy

Legendairy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For me, CMD/Terminal is the easiest

never fails on me, and it's only what I need to see, no useless reading ~ leave that for the newbs

8. Keener61

Keener61 New Member

the sticky for the windows jb was very easy and very good. i didn't have any problems and this was my first time trying it. followed it step by step. i dont know how a lot of people are having so many problems. pretty much anyone can follow the directions. and like ive heard so many times before, if you can't understand or mess up trying to jailbreak the 2g then you shouldn't be trying in the first place. i think they just get too excited and freak out when it takes longer than expected. o well there are so many useful tools out there now and thanks for all those who have made this easier and easier for everyone and also for putting up with them all too.
  9. actone

actone Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i did everthing follow all the directions everything was installed and crack up to the last step but i didnt get the cydia logo on my ipod was i suppose to a wifi signal??
  10. md1550

md1550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i a had some problems but it was still easier than running cmd.