quickpwn

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by mikayleach, Jun 20, 2009.

1. mikayleach

mikayleach New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so is redsnow th official jailbreak for 1G windows users? if so why hasnt quickpwn recieved the download yet?
  2. Avalyst

Avalyst New Member

Because it doesn't exist yet, redsn0w is absolutely fine, use that.
  3. mikayleach

mikayleach New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    do you know when the official quickpwn version will be released? or a basic idea?
  4. DanzP

DanzP New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    why do you want quickpwn
    redsn0w jailbreaks..no need for quickpwn
  5. Ltn.R_Ripley

Ltn.R_Ripley New Member

Well,I could REALLY use Quickpwn!!

I´ve tried jailbreaking with redsnow 10-12 times now and ALWAYS end up with a black screen and still,Redsnow claims the pod´s been jailbroken,THAT or it gets stuck on the 3rd reboot...If someone feels like helping me,I would be eternally grateful!!
    I´m on Vista btw. And I explained in detail every bit of my problem in the "JB Problem" thread,where I received some help from "AdamsCybot",but still I get stuck at the same screen!
  6. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ^ tell me bout it... Same things happens to me too
  7. mikayleach

mikayleach New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    me 2. quickpwn is the only source i trust. every ipod i have ever jailbroken has been through quickpwn. AND NEVER A PROBLEM
  8. Ltn.R_Ripley

Ltn.R_Ripley New Member

Well,Kixphlat....I did the EXACT steps of EVERY tutorial here and other places(Dev Team etc) And EVERY time,I end up on the "BLACK SCREEN"....I did 4 clean restores with the official 3.0 firmware from Apple,I tried NOT synching it,and I tried synching it-BOTH-before I opened Redsnow....I follow the steps with VERY SECONDPRECISE timing,after redsnow tells u to have it turned off,BUT still after the 3rd REBOOT it just stays at the BLACK SCREEN,sometimes it stays at the 3rd reboot..saying that it´s rebooting BUT nothing happens...And sometimes it goes all the way to the end,claiming that its jailbroken,BUT leaving my 2nd gen Ipod touch with a black OR white screen...??

The only thing I can think of that is different from other peoples experiences,is that my process goes SO FAST,in,like 15seconds...AND it doesnt go into the process with the diskrom or bootrom or whatever its called...u know??

Wow,my fingers REALLY hurt,this is the 3rd time I´ve explained this...haha...I must want this REALLY REALLY BAD!! right guys? thanx in advance for ANY help!
  9. UmarAllAroundYou

UmarAllAroundYou New Member

do u always put it in dfu mode, try to just power it off and not put it dfu mode
  10. kixphlat

kixphlat Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Dude! That's like exactly the same as my story! lol.
    FFS, this sucks!