1. zyryck

zyryck New Member

Hi,

I'm trying to flash the Nor with QuickPwn and i always get the error 6 or the error 1603.
    I really don't understand why, i've done all the things i could.
    Anybody ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Zyryck

P.S : My pic has transparent pixel and it's about 70kb
  2. alexak93

alexak93 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    you cant jailbreak an ipod touch 2g with quickpwn yet.. only quickfreedom and redsnow.
  3. zyryck

zyryck New Member

Damn dickhead i am. I was thinking QuickFreedom, yes with QuickFreedom but no matter, i jailbreak my iPod again.
  4. DylPickleBrah

DylPickleBrah New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Is there going to be Quickpwn for 2g? If so, is there a release date of any kind?
  5. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yes. No.
  6. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    apparently soon [as opposed to a really long time]
  7. Chuckee

Chuckee New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, it's been weeks already, for a patch that had apparently been found, understood and put on the shelf for possibly months before that. Musclenerd has stated that this update to the pwn tools is uniquely more involved than any other, but when I look at the explosion of tools here since 24kpwn was announced and released, I am *stunned* that the dev-team has still not released a tools update. Stunned.

They are unpaid volunteers. I get that. And I'd rather the end result worked with no bugs. Sure. But weeks, while less expert hackers (sorry, guys), starting from zero, put out solutions covering 75-95% of the cases?!

I'm still waiting, and will wait longer. But geez, at some point I'm just gonna bite the bullet, take the risk, and use one of the NOR updaters here.

C'mon, Dev Team, make us all proud! Get this stuff done so you can return to the v3.0 Beta full time! We love you guys.