QuickPWN Not Starting

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Kirono, May 7, 2009.

1. Kirono

Kirono New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm trying to jailbreak my iPhone 3g and when i go to open up QuickPWN it comes up and says QuickPWN has stopped responding. I am running Windows Vista 32-Bit and have .NET Framework 3.5, turned off UAC, tried running it in Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode and have libusb installed. Here is the log file:

/home/planetbeing/xpwn-back/pwnmetheus/windows.c:GetDeviceDLL:164: looking for driver at iTunesMobileDevice.dll
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn-back/pwnmetheus/windows.c:initWindowsPrivateFunctions:118: Enter dll version lookup loop
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn-back/pwnmetheus/windows.c:initWindowsPrivateFunctions:132: iTunes Version Major cd0007 Minor d
    Unsupported iTunesMobileDevice.dll Version Major cd0007 Minor d
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn-back/pwnmetheus/windows.c:AMDeviceNotificationSubscribe:322: calling Windows AMDeviceNotificationSubscribe
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn-back/pwnmetheus/windows.c:AMRestoreRegisterForDeviceNotifications:335: calling Windows AMRestoreRegisterForDeviceNotifications
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn-back/pwnmetheus/pwnmetheus.c:notification:690: device notification
    /home/planetbeing/xpwn-back/pwnmetheus/windows.c:AMRestoreEnableFileLogging:347: calling Windows AMRestoreEnableFileLogging

I have iTunes 8.02.20, any help would be appreciated.
  2. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

I would try reinstalling QuickPwn and try again. Also might try restarting your computer and see if that does anything.

If that doesn't work go get a Mac

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Kirono

Kirono New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm not installing QuickPWN its just a folder with the QuickPWN stuff in it, and I can't afford getting a Mac i just got the iPhone

Please Register or Log in to view images