quickfreedom white screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by usofarsenal, May 23, 2009.

1. usofarsenal

usofarsenal New Member

alright, if there's already a post on this particular problem give me a link so i can delete this post. with that said...i'm using a 32GB 2G Touch

i used to quick freedom to jailbreak my ipod and the process went fairly smooth. well, the installation process did at least. once the jailbreak had finished and the custom firmware was installed, i untethered my ipod and went on the go...
    when i went to turn on my ipod by pressing the power button, nothing happened. at first i thought maybe the spring board had not installed. so, i went ahead and ran the quickfreedom process. again, once i tried to turn it on, nothing. so i messed around with it for a while...taking it in and out of DFU mode. to see if the computer would recognize it. when i push the home and power buttons at the same time the screen turns white, but nothing past that. one time the spring board did load..but once it went back to sleep i could not again anything again.

i tried to restore it back to factory settings, but itunes wouldn't let me...i'm really at a loss at what to even try. i keep hoping that i can get it to load the spring board like normal..so i can try to quickpwn it...but i can only get it to turn on in dfu mode.

any suggestions?
  2. hyernado

hyernado New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Wow, thats really wierd!
    ive jailbroke my iPod At least 10 times before, no problem.
    hm... i wonder what happened.
    maybe your iPod does'nt like you?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    you should try QuickPWN. that might work better for you.
    if that does'nt work, then maybe wait up until the 3.0 Jailbreak comes out, if that does'nt work, Your Screwed.
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    DFU Restore to a clean 2.2.1 firmware.
  4. usofarsenal

usofarsenal New Member

do you have a link to a "clean" version?
  5. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Just use Google