Quicker Cover Flows Upload

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Frappacino, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Frappacino

Frappacino New Member

Hey everyone, I recently got my Ipod Touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

and went ahead to sync my songs in it. Unfortunately, I never uploaded cover art with my songs before (from purchased CDs). Any suggestions how to upload cover flow to 1000+ songs, different albums in a quicker and less tedious way? (I'm aware of getting the covers from Amazon or google search, and from Itunes as well) Thanks everybody.
  2. Dman51

Dman51 New Member

To be completely honest your screwed. Theres no real fast way to do em. Basically what you have to do is find each album cover and drag and drop it to each song.
  3. joshq00

joshq00 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no you don't....
    select all songs in your library, right click, get album artwork. does it all for you
  4. SoManyHaterz

SoManyHaterz New Member

ok

^ if you artist and album are correct yes that should work

But if Itunes doesn't have the person tou want album artwork from you have to do it manually like i did for led zeppelin took me over an hour and a half
  5. afireinside0016

afireinside0016 New Member

Yeah, some of the stuff might not work if it's real obscure (like 75% of the stuff I listen to). Go through and make sure everything is tagged and spelled correctly, then select all right click and get album artwork. It should find as long as that song is being sold in the iTunes store. I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

I think you gotta do it in your iTunes library, THEN copy them to the iPod. So delete them all from the iPod then get the albumart and copy em back over...

It's tedious but its really cool to have CoverFlow look and work really nicely.
  6. floydfix

floydfix New Member

in iTunes, if you 'shift'+select all of the songs from one album and then 'apple' I, you can select the area for album artwork and 'apple' V it in after having copied the picture off of amazon(that is where I found the best artwork)
    but yes, then you have to delete the albums you have done that to off of your iPod and resync!
  7. KenGo

KenGo New Member

I use iTunes Art Importer(for windows)
    It is slow almost everytime, but for a particular album this app does the trick, it takes amazon.com as art DB.

heres the link: http://www.yvg.com/itunesartimporter.shtml
  8. Frappacino

Frappacino New Member

The Itunes Art Importer works beautifully, managed to sync ~50% of my songs with it. Thanks all for replying!

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. albert flow

albert flow New Member

thanx

thanx bro is a big thing 4 Me :-}