Quick Reply SMS for AIM?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by xXrkidXx, Apr 13, 2010.

1. xXrkidXx

xXrkidXx Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Alright well I checked out the Quick reply SMS addon, and it is legitly amazing since im starting to get pissed that I have to exit my app everytime theres a new message, and then open it to reply.. Can't do multitasking because my device doesn't have the power.. I mean it does, but it lags... So has anybody heard of a port of it to use with AIM? Because I don't have unlimited texting or any texting plan for that matter :\ so I would be really happy if I could find something like this for AIM..

I heard about QuickChat but I don't think it does what I need..
  2. Tgsieling

Tgsieling New Member

I have also been looking for somthing similar. I can't see it at being so difficult to use the same quickreply idea with another application such as AIM or anyother IM client for that matter. Let me know if u find out anything
  3. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I attempted to get some info on this and got about the same results as you (^this guy, OOH THAT WOULD BE AWSUM, stuff like that) and some people telling me to go buy an app from the app store or something. I never got anywhere.
  4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I wanted something like this for WhatsApp messenger, dont think you could because its the actual program, you would have to reverse the source code of the program and add the feature and then recompile.

OR...

somehow make a quick reply box appear when you get a push message from the app, which then you can reply in, which then links into the app and sends it.

Each way would be very hard to do.
  5. bboymainone

bboymainone Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i hope one comes out soon